Turnkey iGASair Internet Gas Monitor
- Manifolds to measure and record up to 8 gas species simultaneously.
- Automatic zeroing by internal zero gas generation virtually eliminates drift.
- Also records atmospheric pressure, temperature and relative humidity.
- RS-485, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Internal data storage.
- Battery, mains or solar powered.
- Compatible with Turnkey’s AirQWeb for live internet air pollution monitoring.
- Android app available.
- Operating temperature range -20 °C to +50 °C.
- 12 V DC supply. Internal 6 V, 2 Ah NiMH battery.
- Can be used alongside Turnkey’s range of continuous dust monitors.
iGASair is a new internet gas monitor from Turnkey. Its multiple gas sensors are housed within a shielded manifold and aspirated with an ultra-quiet pump, making the instrument equally suitable for both outdoor and indoor air pollution monitoring.